T-Pull door closer
T-Pull door closer
- Makes door closing easier for wheelchair users and people with limited mobility
- Easy to install. Clean, peel and stick to the door with the extremely sticky adhesive supplied
- The ergonomic, swivelling handle tucks against the door when not in use and provides the right leverage for closing the door from outside the door frame with little effort
- The T-pull door closer acts as a manual door close, no more rushing to beat the spring loaded door or struggling to close the door on the way out. Close the door when you are ready
- Optional screws included for permanent installation
- Made in Canada from durable and high-quality materials
The T-Pull door closer is a brilliant daily living aid for wheelchair users and people with limited mobility. The T-Pull puts an end to those awkward moments, physical strain and loss of dignity that comes from struggling to close your door.
Whether it's the front door, the bathroom door or anywhere, closing a door involves an awkward and uncomfortable reach that takes time and causes immense strain. The T-Pull door closer is a simple solution.
After the T-pull door closer has been fitted with its easy-fit adhesive and provides an ergonomic durable handle to give yourself more time when closing your door. When you're finished, the T-Pull neatly tucks away when not in use.
The T-pull door closer acts as a manual door close, no more rushing to beat the spring-loaded door or struggling to close the door on the way out. Close the door when you are ready.
The durable plastic withstands overuse and a variety of environments and temperatures. The screws are supplied as extra support for heavy wood or metal exterior doors. The idea behind not using screws is for ease of use and so far, we have not had to use screws for any installation - metal or wood, interior or exterior.
"I have been looking for a way of shutting doors in my bungalow from my powerchair & this replaced my pulling on a hung bath towel method. It’s so good I ordered another for my summerhouse and will get another for my bedroom. It’s sturdily made... It’s easy to fix in place - It certainly won’t break."
S.M. - UK